Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Batman arkham asylum Xbox?

Are there any other secrets of Batman arkham Asylum? I have found 240/240 riddles, easter egg in Wardon's office (Batman arkham city blue prints), completed all the challenges, got 3 bats in every challenge, completed story 5 times..... I really like this game and can not let go :D ..... Any thing else that I can do now in that game? Or something I dont know? Any secrets? I am playing on Xbox 360 so there is no Joker as playable character .......Batman arkham asylum Xbox?
I actually had a similar question last several days. in trying to find the solution I found a way to get a free Kinnect and Xbox 360 from 1stmskinnectnetwork.tk! mine is arriving any days now %26amp; it's going to be awesome!



Enjoy the new iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment