Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Does anyone want the Robin DLC for Batman Arkham City? its for the Xbox 360. 1st come 1st serve?

i got the add-on from gamestop but i traded in arkham city before they sent me the code for the robin dlcDoes anyone want the Robin DLC for Batman Arkham City? its for the Xbox 360. 1st come 1st serve?
Yes, I want it. I only have the Catwoman DLC and also having the Robin DLC would be very cool. My email address is chaosavatar123@ymail.com if you want to send it to me there. Thank you.Does anyone want the Robin DLC for Batman Arkham City? its for the Xbox 360. 1st come 1st serve?
i would, i have a xbox 360 i have Nightwing catwoman but not robin here's my email adress kirenparamby@yahoo.comDoes anyone want the Robin DLC for Batman Arkham City? its for the Xbox 360. 1st come 1st serve?
awww dangit........

No comments:

Post a Comment