Friday, March 9, 2012

Batman arkham city catwoman code?

I bought the game new, and my code did not work. I tried emailing wb with the issue. Giving them the defective code as well as images of everything In the game. But because I did not have my receipt I could not get a replacement. Is there anyway to get another code besides buying it off of xbox live?Batman arkham city catwoman code?
Probably not but if I were you I would try taking the game back to either the store you bought it from or any store that sells the game. Tell them the game freezes everytime you start playing or the xbox won't read the game at all and ask for a straight exchange. Many places will do this without a receipt as long as you want an identical item. It may be a little dishonest but technically the game was "broken" when you bought it it's just easier to tell them above examples than explaining to the CS rep what a DLC code is.
  • what is communication
  • computer game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment