Saturday, March 3, 2012

Has anyone gotten a red ring on the xbox 360 by playing Batman: Arkham City under any circumstances?

Hello to all;

I just purchased a brand new copy of Batman: Arkham City. After a some time (30-35 mins) of play, my Xbox 360 will crash and I get a red ring. Ok...no big deal...so I went to the store, explained what happened and I got a brand new, in the pack copy and I'm still getting the same result. Plus, it corrupted my previous file. I've tried to play with and without any downloaded content to see if there's any difference. Can anyone help? Thanks for reading!Has anyone gotten a red ring on the xbox 360 by playing Batman: Arkham City under any circumstances?
Its just a coincidence that your Xbox 360 got a red ring while newly purchasing Arkham City. It is your Xbox 360 that has finally retired and not the game.



Send it back to microsoft.Has anyone gotten a red ring on the xbox 360 by playing Batman: Arkham City under any circumstances?
that might be an xbox problem not a game problem,

No comments:

Post a Comment