Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Batman: Arkham City downloadable content issue?

I'm 20% done with Arkham City, and now I'm getting this error message:



" Damaged downloadable content detected.

If it is corrupt pleaes odwnload ait again, or delete it using the Xbox Dashboard.

Batman: Arkham City will now return to the Xbox Dashboard "



i have uninstalled and reinstalled all the downloadable content for the game. the 6mb title screen and the 200+mb catwoman DL. i have even tried running the game without them both and still gives me this message.



the strange thing is i can wander through the city all i want, solving missions, beating up villians, but AS SOON AS I PASS THROUGH ANY DOOR this message appears.Batman: Arkham City downloadable content issue?
this problem is happening to me too..........
This has got to be a real frusterating experience. The most anticipated game in 2011 for me and then this download content issue happens and I look online and other people have had this issue as well. I can't tell ya ho many times I deleted my game and started it over again because of this

Report Abuse

Batman: Arkham City downloadable content issue?
I have the same issue it happens seemingly at random in all the modes (campaign, combat challenge and predator). Clearly it is a bugged game and hopefully rocksteady will issue a patch for it soon.
this problem is happening to me sortuve aswell but i cant even start the game without this comming upBatman: Arkham City downloadable content issue?
I know this isn't gonna help you but the same thing is happening to me and I'm just glad I'm not the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment