Saturday, March 3, 2012

Xbox 360 How do I throw the batarang fast in Batman: Arkham City?

They teach you how to do it one time but on top of everything else they only teach you once I don't remember how to do it. Can anyone tell me how to throw it fast so you hit 3 things basically at once?!Xbox 360 How do I throw the batarang fast in Batman: Arkham City?
If you want to throw three real quick you have to tap LT( R1 for PS3) three times real quick, you can also use this during combat( LT(R1 for ps3) X(square) equals Explosive gel, try out the other buttons plus LT(R1) for other weapons during combat.Xbox 360 How do I throw the batarang fast in Batman: Arkham City?
To do a quick throw with auto aim, double click left trigger. Also, you can only hit one person per batarang unless your using the remote controlled one and aim it into more then one person.Xbox 360 How do I throw the batarang fast in Batman: Arkham City?
Double click LT?
I didnt know this was out yet?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment