Friday, March 9, 2012

Batman: Arkham City Grapple question?

I'm playing batman Arkham City and I saw a video online of a guy playing. When he used his grapple, he got to the top of the building and his character flew upwards. My guy just gives a little hop and lands on the building. What do I do? Using Xbox 360 by the wayBatman: Arkham City Grapple question?
You have to get the Grapple Boost Upgrade, which is awarded for completing the first set of VR challenges that show up on the map at a certain point, one after another. Complete those simple gliding challenges (which also help you learn some tricks for gliding) and you will unlock the upgrade you want. Now on the Xbox 360 version, you use the Boost by grappling up to something far enough away and then tapping A and then hitting A again, but holding down A on the second press.Batman: Arkham City Grapple question?
I have saw some videos and some people fly upwards and some people don't I think it is when you jump if a building and you are falling or gliding then you grapple I think that's when you fly upwards I am getting Batman Arkham City tomorrow and my PS3 so I might do another answer helping you! hope this helped anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment