Saturday, March 3, 2012

Batman: Arkham City Disc Problems on Xbox 360?

My uncle let me borrow his New Batman game after he beat it, it worked fine for him no problems. I get home and I put it in my xbox and it asks to update. I update it and it says some error "Batman: Arkham City DLC error." I didn't know what to do so I deleted the update and tried again. Then, the game loaded, and everytime I pressed play, it said Unrecognized Disc and went to the dashboard. I turned my Xbox off and back on, and now it doesn't even read the disk... It read every other game with no problem, just not Batman. Is there a solution?Batman: Arkham City Disc Problems on Xbox 360?
Same thing happen 2 me 2 and you should try cleaning the disk cuz mine is fk up and i try many times cleaning it.Good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment