Friday, March 9, 2012

Batman: Arkham City Grapple Question?

I'm playing batman Arkham City and I saw a video online of a guy playing. When he used his grapple, he got to the top of the building and his character flew upwards. My guy just gives a little hop and lands on the building. What do I do? Using Xbox 360 by the wayBatman: Arkham City Grapple Question?
It's an upgrade to the Grapple Gun. You unlock it after you beat the first 4 Augmented Reality Training sessions. Then all you have to do is to grapple to something, tap A twice and keep A pressed the second time so that you go faster keep gliding and not stopping.

Read the link(s) to get more info.Batman: Arkham City Grapple Question?
It's actually not the grapple. I mean it is...Sorry. But after you use the grapple, you must press the A button 2 times to keep flying.
  • xenon
  • what is twitter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment