Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I play as Catwoman in Batman: Arkham City?

I have redeemed to code via xbox 360 marketplace and downloaded the content, but where in the game do I get to play as Catwoman?

Many thanks guys.How do I play as Catwoman in Batman: Arkham City?
After downloading the code you should play her four times:

At the start of the game when shes captured

After Batman meets the Joker for the first time

After Batman's knocked out after fighting the Joker

After the end of the Batman story

You can then play her anytime after that by going to certain points on the map and changing characters

Alternatively there will be an option on the main menu to play any of her missions when you want



If its not working go to your Download history and download it againHow do I play as Catwoman in Batman: Arkham City?
You need the unique catwoman dlc code that came on a card inside your box. I you bought it 2nd hand then you are unlikely to have the code, but you can buy them from the xbox marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment