Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where can I pre-order Batman Arkham City Collecters edition for Xbox 360 and maybe get freebies?

For Christmas, myself and my boyfriend's Mum are going to join forces to get him the

prezzie we know he really wants... The collectors edition of Batman Arkham City.

It already comes with some awesome stuff, but I know when you pre-order stuff you can get more freebies.



I know that from ShopTo.net you can get a 1970's DLC, but are there any other things like this from other places?

and in your opinions, which are the best offers?



p.s I'm from the UKWhere can I pre-order Batman Arkham City Collecters edition for Xbox 360 and maybe get freebies?
order from amazon.co.ukWhere can I pre-order Batman Arkham City Collecters edition for Xbox 360 and maybe get freebies?
Batman: Arkham Asylum is the greatest comic book videogame of all time. This is an adult Dark Knight story that is well-told, packs some truly fun gameplay elements, has topnotch voice talent, and feels like it's part of Batman canon. If I have to nitpick, I wish the cutscenes looked better as they can distract from the tale and that the AI was a bit more responsive, but those are tiny flaws that shouldn't distract from the big picture.Where can I pre-order Batman Arkham City Collecters edition for Xbox 360 and maybe get freebies?
Well it comes out in October...
Best Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment